|Qualifications: Required qualifications for this position include: |
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Education: Specialty training beyond high school or GED required.
- Certifications (must be one of the following): CRSCT - Certified Registered Central Service Technician - through IAHCSMM (International Association of Healthcare Central Service Material Management) or CBSPDT.
- Certifications: Certified Sterile Processing Technician - through CBSPD (Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution) or CST - Certified Surgical Technician - Passed accredited surgical tech course and exam (administered through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting -NBSTSA.
- Two-year experience in Central Processing.
Our Mission With compassion, we heal, teach, and discover.
About Us Memorial University Medical Center (MUMC) is a nonprofit, 604-bed hospital in Savannah, Georgia. We opened our doors in 1955 and have evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region. We are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies, and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 trauma center, the region's only children's hospital, and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine. Memorial University Medical Center is part of the award-winning Memorial Health system, which serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina. In addition to MUMC, our system includes primary and specialty care doctors, business services, and NurseOne, our 24-hour call center. We also have a major medical education program that trains residents in diagnostic radiology, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, and surgery.
For More information, please reach out to
Jody Owens- Memorial Recruiter
- 912-663-9194 cell
- 912-350-3565 office
- OwensJo3@memorialhealth.com- Email