The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
* Emergency Room Call: 1 in every 6 days (24 hours)
* Rotates call for weekends and holidays
* Da Vinci Robot
* Quality, Service, and Reputation
* Physician Leadership Academy
* Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
* Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts
* Company-paid long-term and short-term disability
* Personal, dependent and spousal life insurance
* Optional life insurance
* Voluntary benefits program (whole life, accident, critical illness, cancer and specified health insurance)
* Malpractice coverage
* 401(k) with employer match with an elective deferred compensation retirement program which allows you to contribute an unlimited amount of income on a tax-deferred basis to our core mutual funds
An Abundance of Natural Beauty and Southern Charm
Countless Amenities and Low Cost of Living
* Excellent Education System Including Both Public and Private Options
* Incredible Shopping and Dining
* Multiple Residential Areas
* Endless Entertainment Options including Both Professional and NCAA Athletics
* Close Proximity to Everything Atlanta has to Offer
* Minutes Away from Hartsfield International Airport
Cell / Text: 404-858-8378
Mention Code 180740 - U
MD or DO Medical Degree
Eligible to be state licensed in the United States
United States Residency and / or Fellowship training
Internal Number: 180740
About Pinnacle Health Group
Pinnacle Health Group (PHG), one of the nation’s largest full-service physician recruitment firms, was established in 1994. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, our staff of professionals has proudly built a reputation on high quality, results-focused service and guaranteed results.
We are dedicated to finding an opportunity that fits your professional expertise and offers a balanced lifestyle to you and your family.
Our clients include hospitals, integrated delivery systems, physician groups, and managed care entities such as health maintenance organizations and physician practice management groups. As a member of the NAPR, our recruiters are ethical and knowledgeable. Hundreds of highly regarded healthcare systems across the U.S. seek physicians presented by Pinnacle.