The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
Sparrow Hospital, located in Lansing, Michigan is seeking two dynamic BC/BE GYN/ONC for hospital employed practice. Positions are housed within the new Plaza Building, the Herbert-Herman Cancer Center and offers world class treatment. Our Patients are at the center of everything we do, and our approach to diagnosing cancer and delivering exceptional care is channeled through a multi-disciplinary team approach that ensures our Patients see their team of specialists at one location and in one visit. By opening new doors in the fight against cancer with better treatments, technology, and a total Patient-centered focus, we’re helping provide a better Patient experience during one of the most trying times in their lives.
The Herbert-Herman Cancer Center offers comprehensive and convenient access to:
An Individualized Treatment Plan
Medical and Surgical Oncologists in One Location
The Region’s Only Cancer Genetics Counselor
Input from Mayo Oncologists and Surgeons
Position is hospital-employed and offers:
Excellent compensation and benefits including vacation, holiday time off, medical, dental and vision coverage
Relocation assistance, 401(k) with matching funds, generous CME benefits
Malpractice insurance that includes tail coverage
BC/BE Gyn/Onc, Fellowship trained Gyn/Onc
2 openings. Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: 001
About Sparrow Health System
About Sparrow Health System:
• The premier health organization in mid-Michigan and the region’s largest employer
• Sparrow Hospital is the regional center for cardiology, cancer, trauma, pediatrics, orthopedics, neonatal intensive care, and neurological care
• First health system in Michigan to be selected as a member of the prestigious Mayo Clinic Care Network
• Affiliated with Michigan State University, a major teaching facility
• A national leader in clinical research
• Earned the nation’s most prestigious honor for nursing achievement and excellence: Magnet Recognition status by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
To learn more about Sparrow, visit sparrow.org