The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
* Medical System expanding and merging with other hospitals in the area
* Join Faculty Group
* Opportunity to do research
* Excellent starting salary, full benefit package including malpractice and sign-on bonus
* H1b candidates and 2019 J1 candidates accepted
* Educational stipend available
An outdoor enthusiast´s haven
* Enjoy the scenic shores of a historic river
* Take in the four season views while mountain hiking
* Enjoy a sunset cruise under the stars
* The region´s best skiing at your doorstep
* Year-round family fun
* A down-to-earth place to live combined with amazing cultural sensations
* NCAA Division One Intercollegiate Sports Teams
* Excellent Public and Private Schools
* Short Distance to 4 Major Metro Areas
* Grand prize winner America´s Best Communities Competition!
Cell / Text: 678-234-6192
MENTION CODE 171008 - U
MD or DO Medical Degree
Eligible to be state licensed in the United States
United States Residency and / or Fellowship training
Minimum Requirements: MD or DO Medical Degree Eligible to be state licensed in the United States United States Residency and / or Fellowship training
Internal Number: 171008
About Pinnacle Health Group
Pinnacle Health Group (PHG), one of the nation’s largest full-service physician recruitment firms, was established in 1994. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, our staff of professionals has proudly built a reputation on high quality, results-focused service and guaranteed results.
We are dedicated to finding an opportunity that fits your professional expertise and offers a balanced lifestyle to you and your family.
Our clients include hospitals, integrated delivery systems, physician groups, and managed care entities such as health maintenance organizations and physician practice management groups. As a member of the NAPR, our recruiters are ethical and knowledgeable. Hundreds of highly regarded healthcare systems across the U.S. seek physicians presented by Pinnacle.