The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
This is a private practice opportunity with a large urology group located in the heart of beautiful San Francisco. Enjoy a fast path to partnership, as well as co-ownership of our Cancer Center. Robotics and Percutaneous experience is a plus! Interested candidates are invited to forward their CV and cover letter to:
Medical Degree from an Accredited School
Completed Residency and Fellowship
Board Certified or Board Eligible
Internal Number: 2019
About Golden Gate Urology, Inc.
Top reasons why Golden Gate Urology:
* Largest free-standing urology practice in the Bay Area, connecting an extensive network of patients, doctors and researchers to deliver the most advanced and innovative integrated care available in Northern California.
* We treat all urological conditions from infancy through adulthood.
* Some of our physicians have been voted #1 in patient satisfaction.
* Taking an integrated care approach, our Golden Gate Cancer Center brings together experts in surgery, radiation oncology, and pathology, along with the most cutting-edge technical therapies available today.
* Although our state-of-the-art technology is a clear advantage, we go well beyond to give our patients the patient education they need to understand their treatment options – and make them contributing members of their expert care team.