The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
Hours: FT (32 hours/week, PT and Per Diem shifts available) M-F
**We are offering a $1500 hiring bonus**
~Come join the team at Kitsap Peninsula’s Premier Ambulatory Surgery Center~
Our mission at Pacific Surgery Center is to provide the highest quality surgical care in a safe, comfortable and caring environment. We are a physician-owned facility specializing in a broad variety of outpatient procedures such as pain management, ENT, Endoscopy, Facial and Full Body Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, Oncology and Urology. Pacific Surgery Center opened in 1985 and was among the very first outpatient surgery centers in the county.
We are looking for multiple OR Circulators who can join our Surgery Team in offering efficient and compassionate care to our patients. You would be responsible for:
• Assessing patient status on admission to the operating room and on a continuing basis.
• Provide safe, therapeutic quality care to patients by utilizing the nursing process and nursing diagnosis in a timely manner and by setting appropriate priorities.
• Communicate appropriate information regarding patient conditions to those who require the information including surgeons, anesthesia, management and other staff.
Specific responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
• Maintain competencies to function in RN role, including conscious sedation administration and monitoring of sedated patient and airway protection.
• Assess, anticipate and implement appropriate care throughout the surgical process.
• Document and perform nursing care based on standards of care and practice, and company policies and procedures.
• Display an understanding of each patient’s cognitive, physical, emotional and chronological maturity in assessments, treatment, and care.
• Collaborating with team members, supporting, encouraging and assisting others. Seeking a compromise and win/win resolutions to any conflict.
You will need to have the following Education or Training Level Qualifications to apply for this position:
• RN Degree from a licensed and accredited school.
• A current Washington State RN License in good standing.
• Minimum of two years experience as an RN in an Operating Room.
• BLS certification is required at the time of starting position. ACLS and PALS certification required within 6 months of hire.
Working Conditions, Environment & Required Skills:
• Ability to work under stress
• Long periods of standing and walking
• Be able to turn, lift, transfer and position patients, equipment and supplies
• Proficiency in use of computers and technology
• Occupational exposure to blood and other potentially infectious body fluids and materials
• Ability to frequently make judgments and respond to problems
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Organized with attention to details
• Regular work-site attendance is required
Our benefits include multiple Health Insurance options, Dental and Vision, Disability and Life insurance, PTO, accrued and usable each pay period, 7 paid holidays, a 401k plan with a generous employer match, and Education Assistance Program. Additionally, you will have nights and weekends free and you will never be on call. We value flexibility and a good work/life balance.
If you are interested in helping us provide the best possible care to our community, please email your resume and a cover letter to Daria at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Internal Number: 2020ORCircFT
About Pacific Surgery Center
Our mission at Pacific Surgery Center is to provide the highest quality surgical care in a safe, comfortable and caring environment. We are a physician-owned facility specializing in a broad variety of outpatient procedures such as pain management, ENT, Endoscopy, Facial and Full Body Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, Oncology and Urology. Pacific Surgery Center opened in 1985 and was among the very first outpatient surgery center in Kitsap County. We currently staff 50 employees and are ever-growing. We offer excellent benefits, including multiple Health Insurance options, Dental and Vision, Disability and Life insurance, 4 weeks of PTO to start, (accrued and usable each pay period), 7 paid holidays, and a 401k plan with a generous employer match. We also offer an Education Assistance Program for both undergraduate studies and conferences/single classes for continuing education credits and we reimburse expenses for re-certifications. Additionally, you will have nights and weekends free and you will never be on call. We value flexibility and a good work/life balance.