The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Cheyenne OBGYN is looking for a Full Scope CNM to work within our team based approach in maternal and women's health care. We are looking for someone with passion to care for women in a compassionate environment. Someone that will collaborate with their teammates to create and implement the highest standard of care based on our values.
• Provide full-scope midwifery care including independent management of womens health care focusing primarily on pregnancy, birth, postpartum as well as family planning, gynecological and primary care of women.
• Practice that provides for consultation, collaborative management or referral to obstetrics, perinatology, and other specialties as indicated by client health status
• Manage hospital labor assessment and admission, normal and abnormal labor, cervical ripening and labor induction, postpartum care and discharge.
• Perform vaginal birth and laceration repair, limited 1st trimester and 3rd trimester OB ultrasounds as appropriate to training and experience, C-section first surgical assist, and IUD and subdermal contraceptive implant insertion and removal.
• Maintain medical records according to community standards of practice.
Internal Number: CNM001
About Cheyenne OBGYN
Cheyenne OBGYN believes in team-based gynecological and obstetric care, which means that our women’s health providers, (4 OBGYN, 1 GYN, 1 CNM, 2 NP), work together in the office and behind the scenes to provide our patients with years of experienced health care. Cheyenne OBGYN is located in the beautiful capital city of Cheyenne, Wyoming and has been providing excellent women’s health care since 1979. We specialize in all aspects of obstetrical and gynecological care with compassion. The care we provide is unique to each woman’s individual health care needs.