The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
The Registered Nurse (RN) exhibits and executes Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) Values & Behaviors in delivering and coordinating patient care. Utilizing the BSWH nursing professional practice model, the RN is a licensed professional who is responsible for:
- using clinical reasoning
- developing, implementing and evaluating the nursing plan of care
- managing both emotional and physical patients
- assessing patient and family level of understanding to provide effective communication and education
- working collaboratively with medical staff
- providing quality care in a compassionate and professional manner
The ideal candidate for the Registered Nurse (RN) position will be compassionate, caring and experienced in developing/implementing the plan of care for each patient, making recommendations for patient interventions, and collaborating with other health care providers to deliver care and document outcomes. The successful candidate must promote safe passage for their patients by using knowledge of patient needs and the healthcare environment to assist patients to transition through the healthcare encounter without any preventable complications or delays.
Location/Facility - Baylor University Medical Center - Dallas, TX
Specialty/Department/Practice - Medical Surgical Specialty Units:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- Graduateof an accredited Program required
- RegisteredNurse (RN) license required
- BasicLife Support (BLS) certification within 30 days of hire required
- 2+Years of experience required
Note: If you have less than 6 months of experience, we recommendthat you apply to our nursing internship program. Internships areavailable for new graduates and experienced nurses in a variety of specialties.New classes begin in January, June, and September.
Internal Number: 20006554
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!